Arms deal graft trial against S.African ex-president Zuma adjourned to May 26
Zuma's trial had been expected to begin on Monday but was delayed after his newly appointed defence team raised concerns over the lead prosecutor.
By Reuters | 2 months ago
'Tired of eating human flesh': Court jails two men in cannibal case
One of them walked into a police station carrying body parts and claimed he was "tired of eating human flesh"
AFP | 2 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession