Why Miguna shouldn’t be rendered prisoner of conscience in his country
Kenya is celebrating the second anniversary of the new Constitution. One of the jewels in the new dispensation is the expanded and reinforced Bill of Rights under Chapter Four of the Constitution.
Kiratu Kamunya | 9 years ago
Public’s long wait to access classified State information
Hopes that the eagerly anticipated declassification of State secrets is unlikely to materialise after stakeholders failed to speed up the enactment of the Freedom of Information Bill.
By Juma Kwayera | 9 years ago
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala