Court hears how Nairobi businessmen faked engineer’s death to grab his Sh200m land
A judge has summoned the Chief Lands Registrar to produce records of land fraudsters who allegedly faked the death of a British engineer.
By Paul Ogemba | 6 months ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru