MPs buckle under pressure to pass Bill on party hopping
President Uhuru Kenyatta and Opposition leader Raila Odinga bulldozed their MPs to abandon resistance to a party-hopping rule as the House passed two electoral Bills without changes.
By Moses Njagih | 4 years ago
IEBC reforms: The tears, scars and deaths that won't go away
Mary Awuor had just been admitted to Cosmopolitan Hospital in Kisumu County when news broke out that the Parliamentary Select Committee on electoral reforms had struck a deal.
Standard Team | 4 years ago
Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- National Assembly passes BBI bill
By Jael Mboga
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai
- Stop speculating on when KCSE results should be out: Magoha
By Brian Okoth