‘Mboko’, a traditional gourd used to drink palm wine hard to find
Rituals must be followed when passing it to another person but the gourd is slowly being replaced by drinking glass.
By Philip Mwakio | 9 months ago
Coast leaders threaten to sue State over crackdown on palm wine
Leaders from Coast have criticised ongoing crackdown on illicit alcohol in the region, saying law enforcement officers had illegally detained palm wine tappers and consumers.
STANDARD TEAM | 6 years ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identifies suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri