No laughing matter: Intrigues that marked Othuol Othuol's death, send off
THE STANDARD INSIDER
Othuol succumbed to a brain tumour on October 11th at the Kenyatta National Hospital, an operation he was to undergo was delayed by a doctors’ strike.
By Mkala Mwaghesha | 11 months ago
Calls for discipline, consistency as Othuol Othuol laid to rest
Artistes eulogised comedian as creative, funny but stubborn, saying his talent was unrivalled and highly valued.
Isaiah Gwengi | 11 months ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself