CBK moves to mop up excess dollars from the economy
The move, which saw CBK buy dollars from the market, was initiated after Treasury received a lot of inflows from external financiers.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
What US interest rates hike means for global economy
Any monetary policy changes in the US cause knee-jerk reactions in global economies, with interest rates usually having great influence on global financial markets.
Samuel Kiragu | 4 years ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga