45 witnesses set to testify against Gachagua in Sh7.5 billion case
Lawyers oppose calls for fast-tracking of the graft case. The MP has claimed he is a case of a political witch-hunt.
By Paul Ogemba | 5 months ago
Emotions high in Nyeri as relatives view bodies of Mandera attack victims
Emotions ran high as bodies of six victims killed during the Mandera terror attack arrived on Saturday night.
Allan Mungai | 5 years ago
Song and dance as family buries kin five years later
Burials are often associated with grief and mourning and it was a rare spectacle when a bereaved homestead broke into jubilation upon arrival of the remains of their loved one.
JOB WERU and NDERITU GICHURE | 7 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss