Gunmen attack airport in east Congo, at least one soldier dead
Gunmen attacked the airport in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo's largest city, Goma, in an overnight raid that killed at least one government soldier, a local governor and a military official said on Tuesday.
By Reuters | 6 years ago
Congo says kills rebels, gains ground in drive to crush insurgency
The Congolese army has killed at least 10 rebel fighters and captured territory, weapons and men during its latest campaign to stamp out an insurgency in the east of the country, the government spokesman said on Sunday.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession