Sh300 million to repay colonial chief family's favour to Jomo in the 1960s
Residents always felt they were owed for the favour their MP did for Mzee Jomo Kenyatta.
Boniface Gikandi | 1 year ago
Hotelier finds profit catering to business travellers
Getting to the Nairobi UpperHill Hotel can be an intricate mission, particularly if you are new to the city. But there is a lot about this little boutique hotel that makes the trip worth it
Moses Michira | 6 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes