Switch to new currency could be exercise in futility
Secondly, the government hopes to net in black market cash held in hard currency by graft and drug lords and other dealers.
By Odhiambo Ramogi | 2 years ago
EALA MP Mbugua in court to challenge issuance of new currency
Mbugua argues that the Central Bank of Kenya did not involve the public in the printing and unveiling of the notes.
Mireri Junior | 2 years ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye