Kenya's richest man had a nose for quick cash, escaping trouble
Naushad Merali is said to have made a Sh1.6 billion profit in one hour in the sale of a stake in mobile firm KenCell.
By Dominic Omondi | 3 months ago
Revealed: Number of Kenyans with a net worth of at least Sh560m
The Kenyatta family comes in fourth on the riches list with a wealth of Sh60 billion.
Dominic Omondi | 4 months ago
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola