Police should not take orders from National Security Advisory team, court says
The High Court has ruled that the National Security Advisory Committee has no powers to order the police on how to conduct its duties.
By Kamau Muthoni | 5 months ago
New rules could threaten freedom of expression, media professionals warn
The statement will also hold accountable personal social media accounts that will share content that constitutes hate speech, ethnic contempt.
Judah Ben-Hur | 1 year ago
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase