State banks on new land system to curb fraud and delays
The government now hopes that the fraud and delays in the completion of transactions will come to an end with a new land information system.
By Peter Theuri | 4 months ago
Ardhisasa to ward off quacks and fraudsters, says Karoney
Ardhi House is also banking on the support of professionals such as surveyors and lawyers, a number of whom were against digitisation.
Allan Mungai | 4 months ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration