CIC should be paid, says NGO council
National Council of NGOs has petitioned the government to pay members of the Commission for Implementation of Constitution (CIC), their dues.
Fresh bid to amend Kenya's NGO law opposed by civil society
They want Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru to drop her bid to amend the Public Benefits Organisations Act terming it a move to curb the operations of civil society in the country.
Ally Jamah | 5 years ago
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse