Parents sue Kazungu Kambi for disbanding adoption team
Two adoptive parents have gone to court to challenge the decision of the Labour Cabinet Secretary to revoke the appointment of the National Adoption Committee.
By Caroline Rwenji | 6 years ago
Have adoption agencies turned into money making entities?
Hundreds of Kenyan children are being taken out of the country every year to be offered for adoption in foreign countries, it has emerged.
Thiongo Mathenge | 7 years ago
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship