New law spells tougher rules for financial reporting by State entities
Finance officers who fail to submit reports within the set deadlines risk up to five years in jail or a Sh10 million fine or both.
By Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
Youths fund agency spends Sh1 billion on staff instead
Auditor General Nancy Gathugu stated that the Youth Enterprise Development Fund instead used the money for staff travel and salaries.
Jael Mboga | 3 months ago
Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over