The man at centre of Islamic bank’s Kenyan expansion
THE STANDARD INSIDER
Dubai Islamic Bank CEO says a well-structured lender should not engage in irregularities that have seen collapse of many banks.
By Peter Theuri | 1 year ago
How the Expressway will affect property owners along its path
In a Gazette Notice issued on March 12, 2020, the property owners were ordered by National Land Commission Chairman Gershom Otachi to vacate.
Mercy Asamba | 1 year ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again