The man at centre of Islamic bank’s Kenyan expansion
THE STANDARD INSIDER
Dubai Islamic Bank CEO says a well-structured lender should not engage in irregularities that have seen collapse of many banks.
By Peter Theuri | 5 months ago
How the Expressway will affect property owners along its path
In a Gazette Notice issued on March 12, 2020, the property owners were ordered by National Land Commission Chairman Gershom Otachi to vacate.
Mercy Asamba | 6 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder