Video: Mbijiwe's family gives government 7-day ultimatum
Security consultant Mwenda Mbijjiwe went missing on June 12 and leaders from his home town in Meru County say the community has become impatient.
By Saul Owiti | 3 months ago
Produce our son dead or alive, Meru leaders tell State over Mwenda Mbijjiwe
The family and friends of a missing man have given security agencies 10 days to produce him dead or alive.
Phares Mutembei | 3 months ago
Jubilee elections in Meru were unfair, claims contestant
A security expert who has announced his bid for Meru governor's seat in 2017 has accused Jubilee Party leaders in Meru of excluding his Republican Council Party from recent elections, thus putting him at a disadvantage.
Phares Mutembei | 4 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again