Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
Sirma had sued Lessonet, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) and the Returning Officer Peter Kuria.
By Julius Chepkwony | 6 months ago
Sirma faces auction over Sh6m debt accrued during election petition
Sirma could lose his property through an auction over the Sh6 million awarded to three respondents in a case he had filed.
Julius Chepkwony | 7 months ago
Ex-minister Musa Sirma sued in dispute over tree harvesting
Former cabinet minister Musa Sirma and the Kenya Forest Service have been restrained from harvesting trees in a disputed portion of Mau forest.
Julius Chepkwony | 5 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss