NLC broke law due to lack of structures, Swazuri claims
Muhammad Swazuri has defended himself over the accusation that he instructed Kenya Railways Corporation (KRC) to directly pay Sh12 billion to people..
By Moses Nyamori | 13 days ago
Investor sues National Land Commission team over Sh23 billion farm
A US consortium has sued the National Land Commission (NLC) for alleged frustration in putting up a Sh23 billion wind farm.
Bernard Sanga | 4 years ago
Swazuri cancels title deeds issued by President Uhuru
Title deeds issued by President Uhuru Kenyatta three years ago for a settlement scheme in Kwale have been nullified.
Tobias Chanji AND PATRCK BEJA | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth