UDA foot soldiers want to contest Jubilee victory in Muguga Ward
A section of Kiambu County local leaders have vowed to challenge Jubilee’s candidate Joseph Mung’ara Githinji’s win in Muguga Ward by-election.
By Judah Ben Hur | 1 month ago
Yes, elections should not be a matter of life and death
The by-elections in Kiambaa Constituency and Muguga Ward in Kiambu County have held Kenyans’ political imagination hostage for the past few months.
Clay Muganda | 2 months ago
Jubilee’s Joseph Githinji wins Muguga ward by-election
Jubilee’s candidate Joseph Mung’ara Githinji won with 4089 votes, followed closely by UDA’s Peter Thumbi who garnered 4,062 votes.
Robert Abong'o | 2 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels