UN hypocrisy rightfully challenged
Africa’s place in the United Nations system fails to reflect either the continent’s position in the internati-onal community or the body’s intended role. The accusation that the UN was hostage to "political feudalism" hurled at the Security Council last week may have come from eccentric quarters, but it is not far from the truth.
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru