After the death, curfews and economic depression, Lamu residents look forward to a new dawn
Lamu residents believe that the scars from a difficult two years are fading, and that it is only a matter of time before she blossoms into her natural beauty once again.
By Daniel Wesangula | 5 years ago
Mpeketoni 'mastermind' guilty despite phone data, says State
Data from Safaricom displayed in court suggests one of the alleged masterminds of the Mpeketoni massacre could have been in Malindi at the time of the attack.
Joackim Bwana | 6 years ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties