Rising insecurity calls for more than dismissals, transfers
It has been the public's expectation that the Government would take disciplinary action against security officers who slept on the in the wake of the Garissa University attack that claimed 148 lives early this month.
By The standard | 6 years ago
Girl 'hit' by officer dies after two months in coma
Tears flowed freely at a Mombasa hospital Sunday as relatives of a girl injured during the Mpeketoni dawn-to-dusk curfew lost the fight for her life after a month and half in a coma.
Patrick Beja | 6 years ago
Bad times ahead for Kenya due to insecurity, experts warn
Despite positive projections by the Government in a bid to revive the ailing tourism sector, stakeholders at the Coast are now warning that recent violence in Lamu, Tana River and Mombasa may lead to the sector's collapse.
Benard Sanga and Josph Masha | 7 years ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo