Bill proposes better treatment of minorities and the marginalized
The Taita-Taveta County assembly has tabled a bill that seeks to eliminate biased treatment of minorities and marginalised groups.
Renson Mlegwa Mnyamwezi | 3 years ago
Taveta MP Naomi Shaban clinches Jubilee Party ticket
It was a stunning comeback for Dr Shaban, who last week briefly resigned from Jubilee claiming that a plot had been hatched to rig her out at the primaries.
Renson Mnyamwezi | 5 years ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'