Sirma faces auction over Sh6m debt accrued during election petition
Sirma could lose his property through an auction over the Sh6 million awarded to three respondents in a case he had filed.
By Julius Chepkwony | 7 months ago
Report: 16 constituencies in Kenya yet to exhaust allocations
Over 10 constituencies are yet to exhaust money from the Constituency Development Fund allocated to them in 2013-2014 as the end of the financial year draws nearer.
Wilfred Ayaga | 7 years ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'