Questions abound as CBK trudges on without board
'CBK Governor Patrick Njoroge needs the backing of a board to continue his cleanup of the banking institution. The absence of the board may jeopardise the process, especially on decisions that need the approval of directors'
By Paul Wafula | 5 years ago
Raila, CBK boss feud on Eurobond billions ignites court battle
Efforts to reconcile former Prime Minister Raila Odinga and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Chairman Mohammed Nyaoga over the Eurobond saga have collapsed and they now seem headed to the court.
Kipchumba Some | 5 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed