Dream to change Africa with a stripped-down car
Boosting the African economy comes with a load of challenges. Among them: you need to support entrepreneurs, which means you need to help them get places, which means you need to help them do so cheaply. But cars that are imported to Africa are ridiculously expensive.
By By Parmy Olson | 8 years ago
Mobius shifts gears in elusive search for ideal Kenyan made car
Local car maker reckons it has cracked market with new model of its second-generation car as it gears up for mass production.
Wainaina Wambu | 2 months ago
Mobius fears insolvency if it pays KRA Sh85m tax arrears
Auto firm says its financial books are in the red and it will not survive the next 12 months if KRA invades its accounts.
Kamau Muthoni | 6 months ago
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- 19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Microsoft now says it investigated Gates' involvement with employee