Coming soon: Cost-cutting wizard Carlos Ghosn’s second firing
Mitsubishi Motors Corp’s board will meet to remove Carlos Ghosn from his role as chairman after his arrest and ouster from alliance partner Nissan Co.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Mitsubishi Motors says domestic orders halved since mileage cheating scandal
Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) said that domestic orders have halved since it revealed it cheated on mileage tests, intensifying concerns over whether it can survive considering its already chequered history of scandals.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy