Maize miller faces auction over Sh731 million debt
Milling Corporation of Kenya Limited has been put on auction over a Sh731-million debt owed to Standard Chartered Bank.
By Daniel Chege | 3 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller