From shoes to sweets, we have built an empire – Kenafric CEO Mikul Shah
In the last four years, Kenafric Industries has invested over Sh2 billion in different product lines.
By Wainaina Wambu | 4 months ago
Kenyan shoe company in court battle over Puma logo
An anti-counterfeit agency has sued a Kenyan company for allegedly infringing on an international sports shoe brand.
Peace Loise Mbae | 6 years ago
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship