Trade Bank caused 'Tax Czar' emotional pain, ulcers
In a chapter of his recently released memoirs, Waweru recalls this time when he worked for global audit firm, Ernst Young.
By Wainaina Wambu | 19 hours ago
Micah Cheserem: The novice CBK boss many loved to hate
When then 42-year-old Micah Cheserem took over from Eric Kotut as the Governor of scandal-hit Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) in 1993, there were murmurs.
Dominic Omondi | 5 months ago
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home