Form four student partially blind after taking methanol
In about four months, Form Four students across the country will be sitting their Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations.
By Mercy Kahenda | 4 years ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller