Greener PPE: Inventors tackle Covid-19 plastic waste
HEALTH & SCIENCE
The garments are made from a fabric similar to the coating used on surfaces in viral research laboratories.
By Thomson Reuters Foundation | 2 months ago
Medical waste management plant to save county Sh32m every year
Kakamega installs Sh100m facility which can shred 400kg of waste per hour and approximately 60 tonnes every month.
Benard Lusigi | 3 months ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill