Kenya airways lauds Category One clearance for by aviation agency
Kenya Airways has welcomed the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) decision to clear Kenya to operate direct flights to and from the United States of America.
By James Wanzala | 4 years ago
KQ sacks 38 more workers, plans another round of cuts
Kenya Airways yesterday started the latest round of sacking that will affect 38 employees as it struggles to remain afloat.
Moses Michira | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- City outspoken politician buried in brief ceremony