The early financing that helped propel Kenya’s industrialisation
In the 1970s, Kenya was in a hurry to develop economically. A decade had passed since African leaders took over power and they were now searching for a quick solution to place the economy in mwananchi’s hands.
By Wainaina Wambu | 4 years ago
New KCC to spend Sh140m on Nyahururu plant facelift
The New Kenya Co-operative Creameries (New KCC) will spend Sh140 million to finance new milk processing infrastructure as a strategy to strengthen its ability to endure stiff competition.
Nicholas Waitathu | 6 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you