Embu health workers accuse governor of neglect, want action
Health workers staged a demo protesting neglect and poor working conditions. They accused Governor Martin Wambora o failing to address grievances.
By Muriithi Mugo | 3 days ago
CoG wants more funds disbursed to counties in 2022/2023 Financial Year
In the current Financial Year (2021/2022), the 47 counties are collectively receiving Sh370 billion from the National Treasury.
Winfrey Owino | 9 days ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western