5,000 gender violence cases reported in Covid-19 period
CS Margaret Kobia says at the end of 2020 some 5,009 gender-based violence cases were reported compared to the same period in 2019 with 1,411 cases.
By Patrick Vidija | 1 month ago
Kobia: Partnerships will tame rising cases of gender based violence
President Uhuru Kenyatta on June 6 called for urgent action to tame the vice.
Fredrick Obura | 10 months ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident