President Kenyatta’s UK visit aimed at strengthening development ties
The aim of the two-day summit is to raise funds for investment in the education of vulnerable children around the globe
By PSCU | 3 months ago
Sensing betrayal, Kenya goes solo in search of trade deals
Esipisu said Kenya and the UK signed an agreement to deliver security and certainty to importers and exporters.
Dominic Omondi and Roselyn Obala | 10 months ago
Covid-19: Kenyans stranded in the UK can now fly back home
Kenyans who are stranded in the United Kingdom due to the Covid-19 pandemic have been offered another chance to return home.
Chebet Birir | 1 year ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption