Jumwa lawyers storm out of court after charges are amended
A graft case involving Malindi MP Aisha Jumwa failed to take off yesterday after her lawyers stormed out of court.
By Joackim Bwana | 1 month ago
CORD warns one of its MPs against taking a cabinet secretary job
CORD has warned one of its MPs against taking up a job as a minister in the Jubilee administration.
Alphonce Shiundu | 5 years ago
MP accuses councillors of collusion in land deals
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat