Are we safe in the hands of roadside palm readers?
Mr Bob Otieno wrote to PointBlank on December 23 expressing concern about the proliferation of so-called ‘doctors’ who claimed they could diagnose all kinds of diseases just by reading the palms of one’s hands (Are street medical tests panacea to health woes?).
Who dumped a sick girl in bush to die?
Villagers to cast out demons over strange happenings
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories