SURVEY: Kisumu has least number of toilets in its beaches
Fifty nine per cent of fish landing sites in Kisumu County do not have toilets, compromising sanitation along the beaches, a recent survey commissioned by the Lake Victoria Environmental Management Project Phase two (Lvemp II).
By Maureen Odiwuor | 4 years ago
Machine worth Sh81m idle as water hyacinth chokes Lake Victoria
An Sh81 million water hyacinth harvester is lying idle at the Kisumu Port as the weed spreads further on Lake Victoria.
Kevine Omollo | 4 years ago
Kisumu lagging behind in development of a sewerage system
Out of three counties funded by Lake Victoria Environmental Management Programme II (LVEMP II) to develop sewerage treatment plants, Kisumu is lagging behind.
Maureen Odiwuor | 6 years ago
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri