Boeing settles nearly all Lion Air 737 MAX crash claims: filing
Boeing has been racing to clear a number of remaining hurdles to win US Federal Aviation Administration approval to fly the MAX again.
By Reuters | 9 months ago
Sriwijaya Air crash places Indonesia's aviation safety under fresh spotlight
From 2007 to 2018, the European Union banned Indonesian airlines following a series of crashes and reports of deteriorating oversight and maintenance.
Reuters | 3 months ago
Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- Missing Kitengela man’s family says kin was a businessman
- Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai