Individuals’ sexuality shouldn’t reduce their humanity
The Court of Appeal recently made a historic -- and wise -- decision in asserting that everyone has the right of association.
By Maina Kiai | 2 years ago
We’re at crossroads on sticky issue of homosexuality
This is the dilemma I found myself in as I read the individual Judges positions on the recent LGBTQ ruling by five-judge bench of the Court of Appeal
David Oginde | 2 years ago
How it began: Long road for homosexuals in justice quest
Debate on whether homosexuals should be allowed to openly associate and if same sex should be legalised started in 2013.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you