Police killings in Kenya manifest systemic failure
The shooting to death of Jared Otieno Agalo on the night of August 17 in circumstances that clearly point to another case of extra-judicial killing is among the latest incidents in which police have used brutal force in situations that do not warrant it.
By Suba Churchill | 4 years ago
Stop abductions and extra judicial killings
The relevance of the International Day of the Disappeared, marked every August 30 cannot be gainsaid. On this day, attention is drawn to the excesses of the police, mainly, in abductions and killing of individuals under unclear circumstances.
Editorial | 4 years ago
Body of missing Meru nurse found in Machakos mortuary, 3 policemen arrested
The body of a former Meru based nurse who went missing a week ago has been found in a mortuary in Machakos.
Cyrus Ombati | 4 years ago
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse