Court hears how Nairobi businessmen faked engineer’s death to grab his Sh200m land
A judge has summoned the Chief Lands Registrar to produce records of land fraudsters who allegedly faked the death of a British engineer.
Paul Ogemba | 2 months ago
Court allows Chief Lands Registrar to continue working from her office
Mwendwa was allowed to continue discharging her duties without interference pending the hearing of the application.
Collins Kweyu | 3 months ago
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls