Parliament approves Koome’s nomination to CJ position
National Assembly approves nomination of Martha Koome as Kenya’s 15th Chief Justice; President Uhuru expected to gazette her approval ahead of swearin
By Betty Njeru | 4 months ago
Justice Marete proposes increase of Supreme Court judges to nine
When asked what had caused the backlog challenge, the Employment and Labour Relations Court judge cited incapacity and understaffing.
Winfrey Owino | 4 months ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?