How Nairobi’s ‘YouTube Lady’ used Internet to build fashion design firm
YouTube, the world’s largest online video platform with more than a billion monthly users, is fast becoming a resource for Kenyans keen on learning new skills.
By James Wanzala | 4 years ago
KTN hits 2 million Facebook fans, becoming the biggest page in East Africa
Standard Digital scaled a milestone when its KTN verified Facebook account likes hit 2 million plus towering above its competitors. The highest number of any media publishing brand in the East African region.
Njambi Mungai | 5 years ago
Internet new front in battle for airwaves
One of the biggest developments in broadcasting that has completely changed the rules of the game is streaming live or pre-recorded content online. The rapid adoption of Internet and changing consumption trends means that the medium through which people access broadcast content has widened to include social media platforms such as twitter, facebook and youtube. Media houses have had to act fast to tap into the growing online community.
By Fredrick Obura | 8 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes