Governor Waiguru ran down health sector, two doctors tell House
Gachoki claimed that because of work overload, some healthcare workers, who were working without leave, suffered miscarriages.
By Moses Nyamori and Roselyne Obala | 1 year ago
Mediation team calls for quick signing of salary deal to end doctors’ three-month impasse
Religious leaders mediating the impasse between doctors and their employer have called for speedy signing of a deal brokered yesterday.
Protus Onyango | 4 years ago
Dozens of doctors strike over lack of PPE, delayed pay
Doctors who contracted COVID-19 had been forced to pay out of pocket for their own treatment, he told Reuters in an interview.
Reuters | 1 year ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau